The seeds of vegetable and forage crops sold by our company are manufactured by well-known companies that are the leaders of sales in the agricultural industry. It is extremely important for us to offer you quality seeds for sale, so we select our suppliers very carefully and prudently. We are constantly developing, improving the methods of working with our customers and extending the range. You can pay for our products using any method convenient for you; there is a permanent discount system. Having obtained hybrid seeds from us, you will obtain a successful harvest!
«AGRO-IMPERIAL» LLP has carried out extensive and meticulous work researching and analyzing the needs of cultivated plants for microelements in order to understand what is needed, what the plant lacks and at which vegetation stage for normal development and maximum harvest.
Means of plant protection
Means of plant protection from diseases and vermin: herbicides, insecticides, dressers, growth stimulants and fungicides.
The company’s policy is aimed at creating a favorable image of the firm, primarily through the fulfillment in good faith of all contractual obligations, where the engineering support of projects is always included. Each drip irrigation system (DIS) project of the company is a result of the creative understanding and software processing of a lot of primary data necessary in adapting the project to the local conditions of various regions of Kazakhstan.
Drip irrigation is characterized by the following advantages:
- The maximum moisture loss factor in drip irrigation for evaporation and infiltration is 5%, reaching 40-50% in traditional irrigation with sprinkling machines.
- Water saving in drip irrigation is 2.5-3 times higher as compared with sprinkling and traditional watering;
- Feeding elements are supplied in the form of fertilizer solutions directly to the root zone of plants and are soaked up well;
- The A value in fertigation is significantly higher than in basic application;
- Optimization of soil humidity conditions is enabled;
- Standardized watering using tensiometers prevents soil flooding and salination;
- Fertilizers can be introduced with fertigation even in the setting of heavy precipitation;
- The soil structure is retained during watering, no soil crust is formed;
- Due to the high crop yield of the plants grown with DIS and fertigation high crop yield and rapid payback of DIS costs are achieved, labor costs decreased by 1.5-2 times.
The company is completed with the up-to-date equipment of Dutch, Turkish and Israeli firms: taps, valves, hydrometers, filtration plants and various filters, fertigation devices, layflat watering hose, sprinklers, spare parts and components; «AGROIMPERIAL» LLP also has long-term experience of design and installation works and knows the intricacies of the equipment completing drip irrigation systems.
Agronomical support of agricultural projects
One of the key areas of our work is the comprehensive agronomical support of agricultural projects.
Modern crop growing processes are very complicated. One person cannot be a specialist in everything despite their wish and even if they have any kind of talents. The higher the technology, the narrower the focus is.
We make no scientific discoveries and do set no task like that. Scientific institutions have carried out a lot of studies, but these are all locked up in their ivory towers. So we do believe our mission is to collect and filter all the available knowledge for reliability, systemize it and teach it to the agricultural producers who turn to us how to apply them in order to obtain high yields in their fields, predictably, for sure, and earn money not only in the year when everything is sold like hot pies, but also during an economic crisis, when everyone looks for products at a minimum price yet of maximum quality.
Flow process charts for crop growing, a mineral fertilizer application plan, a plant protection action plan and the key consolidated document, the crop growing economy calculation, are drawn up.
We maintain agronomic support contracts for vegetable, forage and horticultural crops in the farms of Almaty, Dzhambul and South Kazakhstan regions of Kazakhstan.
Comprehensive soil analysis
Carrying out a comprehensive soil analysis is the optimal solution to the problem of cost reduction in agricultural production today both for small farming enterprises not having any opportunities to purchase large quantities of mineral fertilizers and for large producers. This is achieved by precise and justified introduction of fertilizers and with the opportunity of cost planning.
Comprehensive soil analysis includes determining the basic and additional agrochemical parameters:
- pH soil acidity,
- humus content of the soil,
- the content of available forms of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium,
- the content of calcium, magnesium, sulfur,
- the content of such microelements as zinc, manganese, copper, iron, boron, molybdenum, cobalt,
- soil texture,
- salinity and alkalinity.
Determining all these parameters helps find out the potential of the soil and optimize the mineral nutrition of plants. A mineral fertilizer application plan and if necessary, a melioration measure plan are developed based on these analyses.